DESCRIPTION: Anti aging peel-off mask - Moisture, revitalization and tightening for the face and décolleté
This firm peel-off mask is a professional skin care product that comes in the form of a rehydrated powder. In combination with water, it turns into a gel in just a few minutes.
The mask is used for moisturizing, tightening and supplies the upper layers of the epidermis with valuable minerals.
Contained algae : S pirulina maxima (blue algae), marine polysaccharide (brown algae)
The skin will Moisturizes and firms
skin elasticity is improved and premature skin aging is delayed.
SKIN TYPE: All skin types
PROPERTY: moisture, firming, minerals
60g = 4-6 applications
What is a peel-off mask?
A peel-off mask is a gel-like mass that slowly dries on the skin. When peeled off, blackheads, loose flakes, dirt and sebum deposits stick to it. In this way you can prevent pimples on the face and make your skin feel particularly soft. The use of peel-off masks is suitable for all skin types, especially for blemished and combination skin.
Peel-off mask: tips for use
- First clean the face. A mild washing gel or a peeling is ideal for this. With the help of small peeling particles, fruit acids or enzymes it loosens old skin cells and impurities from the skin surface.
- Then apply the peel-off mask as evenly as possible, but not too thinly, as this is the only way it can dry evenly. This also makes it easier to remove later.
- Avoid the eye and mouth area, hairline and eyebrows in order not to irritate finer areas of skin. Let the peel-off mask dry completely (about 15-20 minutes).
- Gently peel the mask off from the sides of the face towards the nose. Rinse off any residue with lukewarm water.
- For long-term clean skin , it is recommended to repeat the application 1-2 times a week. li>
The anti-aging peel-off mask comes in the form of a powder. For a face mask, 2 heaping teaspoons of the powder are mixed together with approx. 10ml of water to form a creamy paste.
INCI: Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth / Terre de Diatomées), Algin, Calcium Sulphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Spirulina Maxima Powder, Trisodium Phosphate, Citric
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.